Re: Close to final draft of "classes as values" note

Alan,

I don't think you need permission from anyone to put in a note :)
Seriously, a note along the lines of that email would certainly be
helpful for many. I would certainly like to keep it separate though,
but refer to it as "advanced issues are discussed in.."

Natasha