RE: [WNET] A term to add to WordNet

We were talking at cross purposes a little on #foaf I'm afraid, the WordNet
data itself is maintained at Princeton, suggestions to [1]. The swbp group
is just looking to express/translate it into RDF.

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/bugsubmit.pl

PS. note too that "bug" and "bugger" are in very different synsets ;-)