Re: [ALL] Agenda 29 April telecon

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:38:09 +0200
To: "\"\"Deborah L. McGuinness\" <dlm\"" <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>, jjc@hpl.hp.com
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org, Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>

> one small suggestion for agendas - we might include a pointer to where
> the irc chat log of the meeting will be.
> this would help those of us who may not be able to make all of the
> telecon times check quickly about what was discussed.

that's right and as I couldn't attend todays telecon
it is indeed very helpful to read the irc chat log at
http://www.w3.org/2004/04/29-swbp-irc
(which are very clear notes btw :))

as a matter of fact, I read in there

[[
18:54:29 [Natasha]
      Back to XML Schema Datatypes
18:54:44 [Natasha]
      Participants: Ralph, Jos?
18:55:05 [Natasha]
      ACTION: Jeremy? to check with Jos if he is participating in the TF
]]

and I would volunteer to participate in that TF
(did some related work a while ago at
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2003/03swap/xsd-rules)