Re: [ALL] Human-friendly syntax for communicating OWL fragments

Frank van Harmelen wrote:

  > PS: it would be a great service to the community if anybody wrote an
> AS-to-RDF/XML convertor (Sean Bechhofer has already done the inverse
> (and much harder) direction, at [3])

 > [3] <http://phoebus.cs.man.ac.uk:9999/OWL/Validator>

Well, we've actually done the other way round too! But it was still a
little tricky as it needed some firming up of the abstract syntax so we
could put it through a parser generator. Details of the grammar we used
are at [1]. If this is at all useful, I can add this functionality to
the Validator...

	Sean

[1] http://owl.man.ac.uk/2003/concrete/latest/

--