Re: Baby Steps

Hello all,

I'm Daniel Gamage, a developer at AWP <http://awpny.com/> in Ithaca, NY. I
use SVG in many projects already, but I'm interested in the implications of
using SVG inline for data visualization and the like (due to its powerful
styling and interaction abilities) while maintaining semantic and
accessible content.

I'm also not as familiar with the methods of the working groups as I'd like
to be, so i see this as a learning experience from each of you as
individuals as well as seeing the group working together as a whole.

I don't use much accessibility software on a daily basis, but i'd be happy
to use TalkBack for Android or VoiceOver on OS X for testing.

I'd also be very interested in talking about use cases like graphic
illustrations and infographics (especially animated ones).

You can find me at @daniel_gamage <https://twitter.com/daniel_gamage> or at
danielgamage.com