svgwg.org tooling

Hi Cameron!

Sorry to bother you. I'm now the sole staff contact for SVG WG (Liam
left) and I need to understand the spec tooling and build system for
svgwg.org.

We would like to set up Travis CI to check pull requests, and apparently
something on svgwg.org needs to be restarted in some cases?

(PR I merged over the weekend seem to have broken the build,
Overview.html and changes.html are missing from svgwg.org today).

Could you give me some pointers?

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus