Re: meeting at TPAC, agenda planning

Hi Tav!

On 09-Nov-17 09:04, Tavmjong Bah wrote:
> ** 'font-variant-ligatures', etc.: Implemented with GUI in public release.
> * etc.
>
> I have tons of test created while these were being implemented that I
> can convert to reftests. I've started doing so at:
>
> https://github.com/Tavmjong/web-platform-tests
Could I see the font-variant-* tests? I had a look in
https://github.com/Tavmjong/web-platform-tests/tree/master/svg and
didn't see them, maybe I was looking in the wrong place or they are not
converted yet. If the latter, would like to see the unconverted tests if
possible.

> I'm committed to providing tests for all the features that Inkscape
> considers important.
:) Great!

--
Chris Lilley