from January to March 2015 by subject

[Transition Announcement] SVG Accessibility API Mappings 1.0 FPWD

Action 3728

Agenda: January 23, 2015 SVG Accessibility Task Force Meeting

Bogdan/Rossen - regrets for this week's call

Call for Exclusions: Compositing and Blending Level 1

Minutes: SVG Accessibility Task Force

No SVG Accessibility Task force meeting during the CSUN conference week

Redo of the SVG Accessibility Appendix


Sign up for Thursday night's event

SVG Accessibility API Mapping Specification

SVG-ACTION-3691: Call out transforms working the way we resolved as new feature

SVG-ACTION-3692: Get tests that would show what implementations are doing with transforms in fragments now

SVG-ACTION-3693: Get the svg 2 issues document on the wiki with doug's help

SVG-ACTION-3694: Add "data-*" attributes notes to spec.

SVG-ACTION-3695: Fix length to point to types chapter and flag unitless lengths

SVG-ACTION-3696: Look at applying context-* outside of referenced things.

SVG-ACTION-3697: Fix feturbulence for zero length vectors

SVG-ACTION-3698: Enact the forceredraw and text selection method resolutions here

SVG-ACTION-3699: : draft text to implement the resolution just passed re orientation of markers.

SVG-ACTION-3700: Compose email about intentions to devise the current spec, and move to a more rapid pace of updates

SVG-ACTION-3701: Add usage counters to blink to measure usage of animval / baseval

SVG-ACTION-3702: Write up a list of all new camelcase attributes with a proposal of how to handle them (e.g. rename, keep etc.)

SVG-ACTION-3703: Change embedded content chapter to allow these things from resolution: allow html nsed elements audio, video, canvas, iframe in an svg subtree as a child of a container element with the containing block being the nearest svg viewport and blockyfied

SVG-ACTION-3704: Write the svg layout spec

SVG-ACTION-3705: Convince hixie to make the hmtl parser changes + x/y presentation attributes on the canvas,... elements for svg

SVG-ACTION-3706: Allow templates in svg which needs html parser changes

SVG-ACTION-3707: Investigate which html elements like <link> we might want to also allow in svg

SVG-ACTION-3708: Reference integration spec and update conformance class for html support on foreignobject

SVG-ACTION-3709: Add stylesheet requirements to the spec

SVG-ACTION-3710: Remove xml:base/space/lang from the svg dom interface

SVG-ACTION-3711: write tests and come back to the svg for xml:base

SVG-ACTION-3712: Remove xml:lang in favor for hmtl lang

SVG-ACTION-3713: Write tests and come back to the svg for xml:base

SVG-ACTION-3714: Map xml:space to whitespace property values in css3 text

SVG-ACTION-3715: Verify that the svgpathseg interface use counter values are correct and to drop the interfaces if they are

SVG-ACTION-3716: Do the attribute lowercasing

SVG-ACTION-3717: Don't stop

SVG-ACTION-3718: Rework chapter 2 and incorporate references to external specifications

SVG-ACTION-3719: Merge 2.5 into 2.7-2.9

SVG-ACTION-3720: Resolve issue 2 in chapter 3

SVG-ACTION-3721: Mark classname as deprecated (issue 4 in chapter 3)

SVG-ACTION-3722: Specify that converttospecifiedunits should throw an exception if converting to percentage with 0-sized viewport.

SVG-ACTION-3723: Put this in the presentation attribute section

SVG-ACTION-3724: Do testing around currentscale, ctm, transform, viewport, etc. on 'svg' element

SVG-ACTION-3725: Measure usage

SVG-ACTION-3726: Specify something simple and consistent for timeline start in web animations.

SVG-ACTION-3727: Add the idl for <discard> and move it to animation chapter.

SVG-ACTION-3728: Talk to rich about issues 24/25 (terminology around title/desc/aria stuff)

SVG-ACTION-3729: Talk with pdr and dmitri about how to describe <use> with web components

SVG-ACTION-3730: Define viewport for external document when an element references an element in this document

SVG-ACTION-3731: Pausenaimations and onpauseanimations do not effect css animations

SVG-ACTION-3732: Update presentation property table

SVG-ACTION-3733: Investigate whether |symbol { overflow: hidden }| ua style sheet rule is needed

SVG-ACTION-3734: Further develop the protoype including with animation support

SVG-ACTION-3735: Add line-join:miter-clip to svg 2.

SVG-ACTION-3736: Add the new z behaviour.

SVG-ACTION-3737: Update textpath for text on a shape.

SVG-ACTION-3738: Mail www-svg about the symbol x/y/width/height issue and report back in two weeks

SVG-ACTION-3739: Add a new keyword value to the x and y properties that means use-the-list-of-lengths in the attributes, and set that with the ua stylesheet and add a note to say that it's still an open issue

SVG-ACTION-3740: Review the svg2 coordinate chapter

SVG-ACTION-3741: Make defer be ignored in par

SVG-ACTION-3742: Spec behaviour of getbbox on text

SVG-ACTION-3743: Make stable issue identifiers in the spec

SVG-ACTION-3744: Update spec for fill dictionary parameter when called on iframe, canvas, etc

SVG-ACTION-3745: Move catmull-rom to svg path module

SVG-ACTION-3746: Add use counter for multiple x/y values on text element

SVG-ACTION-3747: Take care of overflow section in the masking chapter

SVG-ACTION-3748: Finish css color 4 (with stuff from svg).

SVG-ACTION-3749: Make miter-limit work on arc line caps in this way

SVG-ACTION-3750: Make the text changes from today's meeting

SVG-ACTION-3751: Merge metadata chapter with document structure

SVG-ACTION-3752: Remove backwards compatibility

SVG-ACTION-3753: Add addendums to the svg readiness table

SVG-ACTION-3754: Summarize owners for chapters in

SVG-ACTION-3755: Check and remove appendix n: media type registration for image/svg+xml

SVG-ACTION-3756: Define the further steps for appendix e: accessibility support

SVG-ACTION-3757: Add <patch type="smooth-bicubic"> to the spec.

SVG-ACTION-3758: Investigate web-platform-tests for svg test suite and write up a wiki page

SVG-ACTION-3759: Fix outermost/innermost svg element definitions, checking where they're used currently

SVG-ACTION-3760: Make the '_replace' keyword for @target obsolete and add a note explaning why it was removed

SVG-ACTION-3761: Add text to say that svgview(transform()) will apply on as an additional transform outermost transform on the transform stack

SVG-ACTION-3762: Email www-style about :target and view fragments

SVG-ACTION-3763: Update svg 2 to make properties with <length>s compute down to absolute px values.

SVG-ACTION-3764: Talk to tab about implicit number units in properties

SVG-ACTION-3765: Add a note about avoiding unitless values

SVG-ACTION-3766: Make getintersectionlist and friend return a <use> but not the elements it references

SVG-ACTION-3767: Help erik test unusual elements inside <use>d subtrees

SVG-ACTION-3768: Think of an example of struct.html issue 32

SVG-ACTION-3769: Add purpose for markup within title/desc

SVG-ACTION-3770: Add an issue to describe the behaviour of markup within title/desc (regarding line breaking, at least)

SVG-ACTION-3771: Clean up the reference to xpointer in the spec

SVG-ACTION-3772: Reply to paul's email regarding bbox reference for paint servers

SVG-ACTION-3773: Create test case for preserveaspectratio defer

SVG-ACTION-3774: Come up with solution for issue 17 in co-ordinates and units

SVG-ACTION-3775: Compare focus text in svg spec vs html spec to determine the differences

Last message date: Thursday, 26 March 2015 21:24:18 UTC