Re: New telcon time

Hi Léonie,

Welcome to the SVG WG! We do have many members across the globe that are calling in. This always made it difficult to schedule WG meetings.

Here the times for some locations with the proposal from Erik:

London  8:30PM
Paris 9:30PM
Seattle 12:30PM
Melbourne 7:30AM
Tokyo 5:30AM

The worst time in my opinion is Tokyo with 5:30AM. Would that even work for you people in Tokyo? Brian? I am in favor for the proposed time.

Greetings,
Dirk