Re: 18 September 2014 SVG WG cancelled

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:37:36 -0500
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Cc: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi Cam,

I need to make some changes to the ARIA section of the spec. and you appear
to have moved off of Mercurial onto github.

Are there any special things I need to do to make that transition? I am
developing the SVG2 implementation guide on github with respec. I don't
know if what I do with SVG will interfere with that in terms of github
configuration.

Best,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger