CfC: Add Motion Path to the agenda of FXTF; deadline 23 September

Dirk Schulze wrote:
> I would like the proposal to officially be developed on the standards
> track under the FX TF. The CSS WG already agreed on that and I would
> like to get the approval of the SVG WG as well.
>
> Furthermore, the CSS WG suggested Shane Stephens and me as active
> editors of the document. I suggest to add Brian Birtles from the SVG
> WG as editor as well.
>
> I would like to ask the chairs to put up an CfC for: 1) Follow the
> CSS WG and put Motion Path on the track of FXTF. 2) Add Brian Birtles
> as co-editor to the spec.

This is a Call for Consensus on taking on this work item officially in
the FX Taskforce with Dirk, Shane and Brian as editors.  If you have any
objections, please reply on the list here by 23 September.  Silence will
be taken as assent, but positive responses are appreciated.

Thanks,

Cameron