Re: Draft charter update

Hi Chris,

On 08/07/14 02:07, Chris Lilley wrote:
> I updated the draft charter, mainly to update the list of
> deliverables. DOMMatrix is added, Compositing & Blending is CR. Do we
> have other Editors Drafts lurking about which are not yet published
> and we want to add it?

A few comments:

* There are a couple of instances of "SVG2" that should be "SVG 2".

* We should mention the SVG Streaming proposal that Cyril was working
on.  I need to fix https://svgwg.org/specs/streaming/ to make it
actually show the draft; the underlying files are still at
https://svgwg.org/hg/svg2/file/tip/specs/streaming/.  We may still need
to have a discussion about the future of that document, but for now I
think it would be good to mention in the charter.

* DOMMatrix appears twice in section 2.1.

* We should list the Web Application Security WG (in the liasons
section?) with whom we recently discussed CSP 1.1.

Sorry for not taking a look sooner.

> If specs are in the "Rec in two years" group and we think that is
> unlikely, they can be moved into the "CR" or "WD if time" groups.

I'm hesitant to guess.  I think Transitions, Animations and Transforms
have a good chance of being at Rec by then.  The others less so, but
still possible.

> Rich, if you could check that the accessibility
> deliverables are now correct (they were wrong before). We now have
>
> - SVG2 User Agent Implementation Guide (new)
>    (joint with WAI PF)
>
> -  An update of (or replacement for) Accessibility Features of
>     SVG, aimed at content creators
>
> The wording of the second item gives us the flexibility to rename it
> or split it as desired.

That sounds good to me.

> I also updated the language about call for consensus; its a copy of
> what was recently approved for the CSS WG charter.

I like this decision policy new wording.

Thanks,

Cameron