Re: [Publish][css-masking-1] Publish CSS Masking Level 1 Candidate Recommendation

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 17:06:57 +0200
To: Jérémie Astori <jeremie@w3.org>
Hello Jérémie,

> Hi Dirk and Chris,

> Please note that slots for publications today are close.
> If you wish to publish this document on the next publication day
> (next Thrusday), can you install and prepare it by tomorrow please?

> Thanks,

Hi Jérémie

The editor was confused as to W3C Process and sent the publication
request in error. I have since explained the Process to him.

The next step is that he sends me the disposition of comments from
Last Call, and I write a transition request, and a week later we have
a transition call, and if that goes ok we send the actual publication
request.

--
Best regards,