Re: poll for telcon time

On 9/04/13 3:49 AM, Chris Lilley wrote:
> I'm not super keen on any of the options, really:
>
> 22:00
> 23:00
> 00:00
> 01:00
>
> 06:00
> 07:00
> 08:00
>
> Since the Europeans had a less desirable time slot previously, I had
> hoped that we might get a better one this time.

I had hoped so too, but there seems to be only a very narrow window that
does not require people to be awake at exceptionally bad times.  It's
unfortunate.  (When there were fewer people on the group, or at least
fewer timezones represented, it was possible to bounce between the start
and end of the day when we switched due to DST.  That doesn't seem to be
possible any more.)