Re: February F2F dates

(2012/11/23 8:48), Alex Danilo wrote:
> I think Brian has also booked his flights so would be good to hear from him.

I haven't booked the flights but I have booked a holiday with my family
from about 25/26~31 Jan. I guess I could meet in mid-Jan (i.e. before
that week) but then Alex can't come and it's no good for Dirk (browser
miniconf is 28 January–2 February right?). I think the whole reason we
shifted to late Jan in the first place was so Alex could come.

If we push the meeting back (i.e. one week later) I could probably fill
in the week in between by working remotely and having a Web Animations
F2F then. That's not great for Dirk though.

I notice the CSS wiki still says those days are proposed. I think we
should see if they can shift.

Brian