RE: agenda, 8 March 2012 SVG WG telcon

Hi Cameron,

We've been postponing the requirements in the past 2 conference calls, could it be possible to start with them (possibly limited to 45min?) so that we progress on them?

Cyril

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.