From: Cyril Concolato <Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au>
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Sent: Wed, Jan 18, 2012 22:12:43 GMT+00:00
Subject: Regrets for tomorrow

Hi all,

Hope you had a safe trip back. If there is a phone conference tomorrow, I won’t be able to participate.

Cyril
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.