From: Chris Lilley [mailto:chris@w3.org]
Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2012 2:14 AM
To: Cyril Concolato
Subject: Novotel discount

Hello Cyril,

Happy New Year.

Reading over the minutes of Thursday's meeting, I see

  cyril: I think I am all set for the meeting.
  ... who is staying at the Novotel?

  vhardy/ed/heycam: we are.

  cyril: I will send an email for the hotel discount.
  http://www.w3.org/2012/01/05-svg-minutes.html#item01

I have booked at the Novotel as well. I wonder if it is possible to apply a discount to that booking? This would help me a lot actually as the cost is over the W3C per-diem for Australia, so I would be out of pocket - but I picked that hotel because I would not have to walk far.

 W3C Graphics Activity Lead, Fonts Activity Lead  Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG  Member, CSS, WebFonts, SVG Working Groups

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.