Re: PDF version of the spec

On Mar 10, 2011, at 06:45 , Cameron McCormack wrote:
> It’s at http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/publish/single-page.pdf for
> the moment, but I guess we should rename it to PR-SVG11-2011????.pdf
> when we’re ready to publish.

It looks really nice, good job! Just one small question: do we have an issue with the fact it links to a commercial vendor with a little ad logo (Prince)? I can't say I have a strong feeling about this, but I can see how it might create discomfort to some. Maybe W3C could get a pro licence for the conversion of its own specs? I think we might know someone there...

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/