RE: Transformation Center and Centrepoint

Hi Tav and Cameron,

Correct. List of issues can be found on the wiki [1]

I'm pretty sure that the current version of the spec [2] addresses the transform-origin default value problem.

Cheers,
Anthony

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2011JanMar/0219.html

[2] http://dev.w3.org/Graphics-FX/modules/2D-transforms/spec/2DTransforms.html

> --
> Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.