Re: Adding a NA catagory to the test matrix.

Hi,

 While updating the Inkscape test result for filters-light-02-f.svg (to
OK) as discussed in yesterday's telcon, I added NA as a new category in
the test matrix scripts and changed Inkscape's test results of FAIL to
NA for those cases that don't apply to Inkscape.

      Tav