Re: Adding a NA catagory to the test matrix.

Hi, Tav-

That sounds reasonable.  Going forward, we might also mark tests with
conformance classes for different types of UA... there are many areas
where authoring tools should not be expected to necessarily implement,
and some that would apply only to authoring tools.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs