Re: Agenda, 13 January 2011 SVG WG telcon

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:07:01 +0100, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:

> * Telcon time
>   http://www.w3.org/mid/4A2DB3AE4504E944AF122BBFBA7FBA1F5820959B@TK5EX14MBXC116.redmond.corp.microsoft.com
>
>   Patrick requests that the telcons be moved 24 hours earlier.

That's ok with me.

> * Disposition of Comments for 1.1F2
>   http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/DoC/dump.html

That needs to be updated.

>   Specific tests to discuss:

If we're covering specific tests, here are some that I'd like to
change/discuss:

- I'd like to add direction="rtl" to all tests that are clearly dealing
with RTL text, eg:
   * fonts-glyph-02-t.svg
   * text-intro-05-t.svg
- Would like to add a CSS :target rule to style the highlight in
linking-uri-01-b.svg.
- Passcriteria for linking-uri-02-b.svg are incorrect, the test doesn't
remain unchanged in the frame, it loads the -01 test in the same frame.
- text-align-07-t.svg: Are missing-glyphs ok here? If so what's the
expected alignment?
- text-text-05-t.svg: The reference image seems to indicate that the
tightest fitting bbox around the text should be used for text-anchor
adjustments and not the sum of the advances (note that the biggest square
doesn't fully fill it's em-box). Can't find that requirement in the spec.

Some more comments are in the opera results file[1].

Cheers
/Erik

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/status/publish/opera11-1156-linux.xml.