ISSUE-2305: Line caps drawing on zero length lines [SVG Full 1.1]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:24:04 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2305: Line caps drawing on zero length lines [SVG Full 1.1]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2305

Raised by: Erik Dahlström
On product: SVG Full 1.1

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010Feb/0013.html

Specifically we need to add a testcase similar to this one (to test zero-length strokes in stroke-dasharray):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010Feb/att-0013/zerolength.svg