Re: Vector effects module

Hi, Chris-

Nice work so far!

While reading it, I had a few thoughts:

* if you have a very large stroke-width, it might overlap previous
glyphs in the sequence; is it possible for the stroke of the entire text
string be rendered after the fill?

* is there a way to have a shared stroke for several paths that might
have different fills?  I'm thinking of the common icon case, or states
in a country (strokes around each state, and a thicker/differently
colored stroke around the group as a whole).  This is alluded to, but
it's not completely clear that it's covered.

* is there an API to get at the resulting path description for things
like veReverse, veUnion, veIntersect, etc.?

* is it possible to do variable stroke width using vector effects?
Inkscape allows this through their "pattern along path" functionality:
  http://www.inkscape.org/screenshots/index.php?lang=de&version=0.45

http://www.inkscape.org/screenshots/gallery/inkscape-0.45-patternalongpath.png

Regards-
-Doug