Fwd: Survey on TPAC2009 attendance and hotel stay - due 30 October

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Steve Bratt" <steve@w3.org>
To: "W3C Members" <w3c-ac-members@w3.org>, "chairs@w3.org" <chairs@w3.org>, "Technical Architecture Group" <tag@w3.org>, "Ab@W3.Org" <ab@w3.org>
Subject: Survey on TPAC2009 attendance and hotel stay - due 30 October
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:02:01 +0200

Dear W3C Chairs, Advisory Committee Representatives, AB, TAG, and Team,
[Chairs:  Please forward this to participants in your Groups.  This survey is only open to those with W3C Member access.]

Even as many of you are enjoying TPAC2008 in the south of France, W3C is busily planning for the next Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee.  Plans are to hold TPAC2009 in the San Francisco Bay area, most likely 2 - 6 November 2009. Through this survey, W3C's meeting planners need your best-guess feelings about your participation in TPAC2009 ...

-- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/100/TPAC2009-attend/

In order to make sure we have enough rooms for our participants, and to avoid costly penalties and/or losing meeting space, we need to derive a rough estimate of our guest room needs.  Given that so many of our participants live in the Bay area, it is not easy to estimate (without your input) how many more people might attend TPAC2009, and how many of those might not need a guest room because they live nearby. We do not expect folks to provide a firm answer at this stage because we understand that travel plans/budgets may not be clear.

Please make every effort to reply to the survey by 30 October 2008.

If you have any questions, please contact Susan Westhaver (susan@w3.org).

Regards,

Steve

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group