Re: ISSUE-2147 (external-refs confusing): Section on externally referenced documents confusing [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

Hi, Folks-

That section of the spec is indeed pretty poorly written, with lots of
repetition.  I cleaned it up and reordered it, though I didn't make as
many changes as Cyril.  The attached file has the original, Cyril's
reworking, and my rough draft.

I don't have a feel strongly about any of the content, though I agree
the section needs a revision.

Regards-
-Doug