From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 1:59:52 PM
Subject: Re: Marathon Telcon Wednesday, Maybe Thursday

Hi, SVG WG-

Well, that was a dismal failure.  I see that many people showed up, but
at different times.  We need to coordinate better.  I have booked a
telcon for tomorrow at the same time.  If people aren't available
Thursday, perhaps we can try again Friday.

I know we are all a little burned out, but if we don't get these issues
finished by next week, we will not progress to PR in time.  It is a
simple as that.  This will prevent us from being accepted as a JIS
standard (and thus lose all traction in Japan), and from being part of
the ratified JSR standard, harming deployment and market share on mobiles.

We need at least 3 or 4 people for the majority of the telcon.  Please
indicate your times of availability on Friday.  If at all possible,
please attend tomorrow's telcon as well.

Thanks-
-Doug