RE: Test suite comments

Hi svg-wg,

Regarding the test interact-focus-208-t.svg and my previous comment:

> The description does not match the expected behavior. Expected
behavior:

> Text should turn green in the following order when focusing "next":
"Old", "pond", ("frogs" and "in"), "jumped", "sound", "of", "water".

> When "jumped" gets focus the test states:

> > "jumped" must turn green when given focus and in addition "frogs"
and

> > "in" must turn green at the same time due to focus bubbling.

>This is not true due to the order of focusin & focusout animations.
Since both will be activated at the same time it is the latter animation
that will have precedence. So "frogs" and "in" will be fill="blue" and
not fill="green".

See SMIL specification
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/REC-SMIL2-20050107/animation.html#animationNS-
AnimationSandwichModel which specifies the priority of animations
starting at the same time.

>From the spec:

"

Within an OM, animations are prioritized according to when each begins.
The animation first begun has lowest priority and the most recently
begun animation has highest priority. When two animations start at the
same moment in time, the activation order is resolved as follows:

    * ...

    * If two animations share no time dependency relationship (e.g.
neither is defined relative to the other, even indirectly) the element
that appears first in the document has lower priority. This includes the
cases in which two animation elements are defined relative to the same
syncbase or event-base.

"

Regards,

Niklas Hagelroth