Possible incompatibilty uDOM <-> SVG 1.1

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:18:34 +0200
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hello svg-wg,

I discovered a small inconsistency in the SVGElementInstance interface:

In SVG 1.1 the 'correspondingUseElement' is of type 'SVGUseElement' [1].
In tiny it's of type 'SVGElement' [2].

The uDOM currently doesn't have the SVGUseElement interface, but I think it might be more consistent if we introduced it as an empty interface inheriting from SVGElement.

Cheers
/Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVG11-20030114/struct.html#InterfaceSVGElementInstance
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/svgudom.html#svg__SVGElementInstance