Re: Agenda Request: Fixing the Test Suite [Fwd: Re: SVG 1.2 Tiny: Beta3 of Test Suite Published]

On Sunday, September 14, 2008, 10:35:25 PM, Doug wrote:

DS> Hey-

DS> We need to fix this.

DS> Thanks-
DS> Doug

Probably not noticed since the permissions have no effect on getting the files via cvs or on the web server. It only affects folk who unpack the archive locally and who have no root access to their own machine.

DS> 2. index.html has an XML parsing error (<p> instead of </p>)
DS> - needs to be fixed or viewed with a HTML-tag-soup-parser ;o)

The index.html in the archive is bogus. I fixed it in the online version, which will go into the next release.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG