Republishing the spec

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:57:38 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hello WG.

If you are a comitting new published version of the spec into
SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/, please ensure that you have an up-to-date
copy of the SVG/tools/ directory, otherwise some changes will regress.
(I suppose I should write something into the script that detects if it’s
being used to regenerate the spec and overwriting one that used a newer
version of the script, but… well, I haven’t. :))

Thanks,

Cameron