Test for runtime synchronization attributes

From: Andrew Emmons <andrew.emmons@quickoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:46:20 -0500
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello WG,

I have signed into CVS a simple test for runtime synchronization attributes. As discussed, I have removed the older tests since they were very old and not correct. There is now simply one test but it clear and demonstrable.  The test relies on installing a special Darwin server, which I have also uploaded. This server simulates delays when streaming the media. This allows us to make fairly deterministic and demonstrable tests for these attributes. With this addition, we are very close to covering all major features of 1.2T!

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Emmons
Engineering Director, SVG Business Unit