Re: Negative values for width="" and height="" on <svg> and <image>

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:25:17 -0400
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hi, Cameron-

Cameron McCormack wrote (on 8/9/08 3:32 AM):
> Hello WG.
>
> For the width="" and height="" attributes on <svg> and <image>, it says
> a “negative value is an error”.  Should these say they are unsupported
> values, like with the corresponding attributes on <rect>?  Or is <svg>
> special and this really should be treated as a document in error?

Clearly, this should be an unsupported value.  I think we resolved to
fix this in the past, but I can't find it.  Do you want to fix it, or
shall I?

In general, we should search the spec for instances of the word "error"
and evaluate if that instance should instead be unsupported values.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, WebApps, SVG, and CDF