Marathon telcon date

From: Andrew Emmons <andrew.emmons@quickoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:46:30 -0500
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello WG,

We discussed during a recent call having a Marathon telcon to help complete the testsuite. It would start an hour earlier than normal and go for 4 hours. Like previous marathon telcons, it would consist of alternating between discussions and working on individual actions. Even though we have a number of regrets, I think this will still be useful to have. The question is, which date? I propose either this Thursday August 7th or Tuesday August 12th.

Regards,
Andrew

This closes ACTION-2106.

Andrew Emmons