Re: paint-other-202-t.svg regression

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 22:07:18 +1000
To: Andrew Emmons <andrew.emmons@quickoffice.com>
CC: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi Andrew,

As per my action item ACTION-2090 [1] I've fixed the test such that the
solidColors are now reference correctly.

The changes have been committed and the file is back in created status.
I just needs to be re-reviewed and the draft watermark needs to be
commented out.

This closes my action.

Any problems please let me know. Thanks,

Anthony.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2090