animate-elem-224-t.svg test

Hi All,

I've asked a colleague of mine (Chunhui) to review the test and he believes there is a problem with one of the animations.

Bitflash player now works correctly, so we ca generate a reference image for this test, if nobody objects of the fix we made.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Tony

Atanas (Tony) Zlatinski
Lead Software Architect
Samsung (STA)
Wireless Terminal Labs (WTL)
1301 E. Lookout Drive
Richardson, TX, 75082-4107

Phone: (972) 761-7822
Cell: (214) 557-7463
Fax: (972) 761-7631

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.