Re: SVG Open 2010: Organizing and Reviewing team

I can try to help as much as possible, especially as I'd like to try
to attract a more designer audience to the conference. As a graphics
format, we certainly lack that element at present.

Unfortunately, that last I checked the event it over my 30th birthday
(30th august), so I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend the event
this year or not. I guess there is worse places than Paris to spend it
though.

On 7 Jan 2010, at 17:24, Chris Lilley wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 10:06:13 PM, Andreas wrote:
>
> AN> Can you please inform me if you want to participate on either of
> the
> AN> teams or not?
>
> I'm happy to participate on the reviewing team.
>

> --
> Chris Lilley                    mailto:chris@w3.org
> Technical Director, Interaction Domain
> W3C Graphics Activity Lead
> Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG

David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32