Re: Debugging SVG (and Firebug)

Somewhat related to this topic, we (the Opera Dragonfly team) are
looking for feedback on our developer tools and how they can better
fit the needs of the developer and designer community. I'd love to get
the thoughts of the SVG community represented in this feedback, so I'd
very much appreciate it if people here can fill out our survey: http://bit.ly/b8sAbJ
  . Before this outreach to the SVG community, we have 16% of our
respondents of the English language survey that claim they use SVG.
This is from approx. 220 people so far. It is quite a bit higher than
I expected.

We also have a Japanese language version at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=ja&formkey=dC0wbFJaWDlZWDFDX3FVV3hQM1FmeWc6MA#gid
=0

Thanks,

David

On 22 May 2010, at 21:58, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 2010 16:17:58 -0300, Dailey, David P. <david.dailey@sru.edu
> > wrote:
>
>> Chaals wrote:
>>> Ah. I didn't look hard enough. Should we keep things in two wikis,
>>> pointing to each other, or should I move what really amounts to
>>> almost no
>>> content into the SVG-IG wiki?
>> That's a hard call.The SVG-IG wiki seems to have had very little
>> activity in the last year or so.
>
> But I had just dropped my page into the esw wiki because I could. I
> moved the content to the SVG wiki and poked in that a bit.
>
> cheers
>
> --
> Charles McCathieNevile  Opera Software, Standards Group
>    je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg lærer norsk
> http://my.opera.com/chaals       Try Opera: http://www.opera.com

David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32