Shaun Roe's section on XSLT

From: Dailey, David P. <david.dailey@sru.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:29:16 -0500
To: SVG IG List <public-svg-ig@w3.org>
CC: "shaun.roe@cern.ch" <shaun.roe@cern.ch>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
As I mentioned, Shaun Roe has contributed a brief section to replace the much briefer section I wrote about XSLT. I had forgotten that Shaun had posted his material on a web page at CERN rather than emailing it to me as an attachment.
http://sroe.home.cern.ch/sroe/svg/book/XsltChapter.html

Sorry I have not moved quicker on this, but it looks as though the Interest Group we are converging on an editorial process now.

What, I suppose remains, prior to inclusion of this content or revisions of it, would be some sort of agreement between authors and W3C, allowing their work to be covered under the same sort of copyright agreement that I have with W3C.

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/07-SVG-Book-acquisition-license.html

Doug, what do you suppose needs to be done here, in terms of rights assignments?

Shaun, I've been assuming based on our conversations that you would have no problems with such terms.

David