Regrets for Conf Call Feb 5th

Hi, Folks-

I'm sorry, I'm speaking at a conference and can't attend this week.

For what it's worth, I think the site is shaping up, and I prefer the
lighter scheme (in fact, maybe even a little lighter yet).

I'll be speaking at Web Directions North tomorrow, and I will likely be
mentioning PlanetSVG, so you could see a bump in traffic.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs