Re: Conf Call Agenda Feb 5th

I'd like to discuss some ideas about SVG advocacy on existing projects.
I know building new things is a lot of fun but I remember last year Jeff
brought up some ideas about contributing to existing SVG projects. Maybe
we could extend that idea a little.

People work better in groups so I'm thinking about something not too
formalized, barcamp-style. If we work with existing user groups for
software projects like Wordpress, Drupal, Wikimedia, Joomla, etc, maybe
we could get a few attendees in a large metro area (Chicago comes to
mind) to spend a day hacking on improving support for svg in an
application people are already working on. It doesn't have to be code,
it could be documentation, artwork or bug triaging.

I have a couple ideas on this so if we can talk about it on the call
maybe together we can come up with a plan.

Regards,
Rob Russell
rob@latenightpc.com
http://www.latenightpc.com/blog