Re: SVG IG Conf Call May 19th

Hi Jeff,

So are we free to discuss some SVG Open topics as well at this telcon
(your text below suggests, yes).

Current open issues regarding SVG Open:

Legal Entity:
Rich Williams (my father in law) is looking into founding a non-profit

Finishing banners and posters. Maybe we can do this tomorrow, already?

Conference prices:
here is my suggestion: https://www.svgopen.org/20xx/pricing.shtml - we
can probably sort this one out by email tomorrow.

Keynotes: we should have at least a third keynote speaker. Looking at
the provided abstracts - do you see proposals that would be interesting
enough for keynotes?

------

Besides the conference, there was the proposal from Daniel Savarese,
regarding the Mozilla or Webkit plugin for IE. I think that this is an
important topic. Should we discuss this on the next Tuesday or should we
postpone to a later telcon? We should have Daniel on the call, and
perhaps Jonathan Watt and if possible, Eric Seidel or someone from Webkit.

Just my two cents,
Andreas