Re: SVG IG Conf Call May 19th

From: Andreas Neumann <a.neumann@carto.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:40:56 +0200
To: SVG IG List <public-svg-ig@w3.org>
Hi Jeff,

So are we free to discuss some SVG Open topics as well at this telcon
(your text below suggests, yes).

Current open issues regarding SVG Open:

Legal Entity:
Rich Williams (my father in law) is looking into founding a non-profit

Finishing banners and posters. Maybe we can do this tomorrow, already?

Conference prices:
here is my suggestion: https://www.svgopen.org/20xx/pricing.shtml - we
can probably sort this one out by email tomorrow.

Keynotes: we should have at least a third keynote speaker. Looking at
the provided abstracts - do you see proposals that would be interesting
enough for keynotes?

------

Besides the conference, there was the proposal from Daniel Savarese,
regarding the Mozilla or Webkit plugin for IE. I think that this is an
important topic. Should we discuss this on the next Tuesday or should we
postpone to a later telcon? We should have Daniel on the call, and
perhaps Jonathan Watt and if possible, Eric Seidel or someone from Webkit.

Just my two cents,
Andreas