SVG IG Conf Call May 19th

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:30:17 -0500
To: SVG IG List <public-svg-ig@w3.org>
We haven't had a conference call in awhile, busy with all sorts of
activities.  I'd like to propose having a SVG Interest Group
conference call Tuesday, May 19th at 1 PM Eastern (17:00 UTC+0)

- 13:00 PM to 14:00 Eastern (check the wiki for your local time:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/index.php?title=Communication )
- phone bridge number is +1.617.761.6200,  conference 78444 ("SVGIG")
- we will be meeting concurrently in a chat room, on channel
#svgig (irc://irc.w3.org, port 6665)
- for those of you without easy access to IRC, W3C provides an IRC
gateway accessible via the browser at http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi

I have no fixed agenda for this call - it is mostly any new
introductions and to catch-up on activities such as planning SVG Open
and the PlanetSVG website.  If you have a specific topic you would
like to bring up, please respond to the mailing list.

Regards,
Jeff