Revised Agenda for Thurs Sept 11th Call

Thanks Andreas.  I have added these to the agenda:

Details:
- every other Thursday (this week, Sept 11th)
- 11:00 to 12:00 AM EST (check the wiki for your local time)
- phone bridge number is +1.617.761.6200,  conference 78444 ("SVGIG")
- as usual, we will be meeting concurrently in a chat room, on channel
#svgig (irc://irc.w3.org, port 6665);

Topics:

1) Process
- getting started with the Tracker
- new members, wiki involvement
- is this still the best time/day for the conf call?

2) SVG Open
- Doug to discuss 2008 meetup, post-mortem
- Andreas Neumann to discuss SVG Open 2009 (California?)

3) SVG in IE
- Andreas has written a proposal: http://www.carto.net/svg/svg_in_ie/
- Jeff has made contact with Brad Neuberg from Google who is working
on a project that fits in nicely with this topic

4) Accessibility
- quick discussion spec-related goings-on with title/desc
- still need to evaluate Konqueror, Amaya and various plugins and
summarize behavior for tooltip titles across them all (I suggest a
wiki page) - anyone care to collaborate?
- still wrapping up Inkscape hacking (need to have discussion with Jon
Cruz on the UI)
- plan to move on to Webkit hacking to align browser behavior of
titles/tooltips with other desktop browsers once that behavior has
been finalized

5) Community Building (Website, others)
- Rob Russell: status updates on website, next steps, add to Tracker

6) Torture Tests
- discussion of ddailey's 'canonical' examples (purpose, deployment)
- further discussion of David's email for torture tests
- NOTE: David will not be available for discussion this week, we might
move this topic to next call)

Regards,
Jeff Schiller