Re: svg accessibility tests

On 2016-03-07 1:01 PM, Fred Esch wrote:
> And that Joseph and webkit disagree on the accessible description
> calculation? Is that right?

No, as far as I can tell.  Using Safari 9.0.3, and the Mac Accessibility
Inspector, for your description example, AXHelp is "the end".  That
matches what he AccName-aam states for the mapping of accessible
descriptions for AXAPI [1].  It also matches what I said in the other
thread:

On 2016-03-07 12:04 PM, Joseph Scheuhammer wrote:
> Similarly, the accessible description is "the end". (Note:  the
> description is neither "big end" nor "big finish" as you suggest,
> since the text for the element with id=t1 in the description example
> is simply "the").

[1]
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/accname-aam/accname-aam.html#accessible-name-and-description-mapping

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                  - C. Carter -