Re: trimming whitespace in name and description calculation

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the explanation it is very helpful. Does a string only
consisting of whitespace trim down to the empty string (length 0) or a
string with a single whitespace (length 1)? My memory isn't great, but I
think in SVG we may have rules that are affected by title and desc elements
that trim down to empty strings.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality