RE: Agenda June 15 2016 meeting

Regrets for this and the following two weeks. Should be back the w/c 4th
July.

Léonie.

From: Fred Esch [mailto:fesch@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 10 June 2016 17:39
To: public-svg-a11y@w3.org
Subject: Agenda June 15 2016 meeting

Hi folks,

We are still in ARIA 1.1 closure mode. I want to go through open issues and
see if we can close some. May be a short meeting.

This is a Wednesday 2pm Boston time meeting
Webex meeting link
<https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=md4d3885b3ad9f8bdc7b9d43aec25678a>
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=md4d3885b3ad9f8bdc7b9d43aec25678a
irc: #svg-a11y
Meeting password: ping on IRC

Join by phone
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 645 955 799

Issue and Action Tracker  <https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/svg-a11y-tf/track/>
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/svg-a11y-tf/track/
Minutes from last meeting
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-a11y/2016Jun/0000.html>
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-a11y/2016Jun/0000.html

Regrets Rich

Agenda
Round the table, news, additions for the agenda
News from SVG WG (features at risk, progress, decisions that affect us)
Prefix change for OS X accessibility protocols in AAMs/wiki test pages
Publication schedule feedback
Open Issues and Actions - I think we can close several issues but want to
check everything is reflected in docs and taken care of.

Please send me any additional agenda items you may have.

Regards,

Fred Esch
Watson, IBM, W3C Accessibility

Watson Release Management and Quality