Re: name and description calculation - is there a mismatch between the document and what Apple implements?

Joanie,

The resolution should have said

 Where an element has role=none or role=presentation and has a
    child title or desc element, user agents must ignore the role.

We are not meeting this week as too many people are unavailable but I will
put this back on the agenda to get the corrected resolution in the minutes.
Thanks for the wording catch.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality