Re: HTML AAM linking

copy that.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
To:	Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Steve Faulkner
            <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, SVG-A11y TF
            <public-svg-a11y@w3.org>, Douglas Alan Schepers
            <schepers@w3.org>
Date:	10/25/2015 10:36 AM
Subject:	Re: HTML AAM linking

Hi Shane,

I don't think any of us are actively working on the spec right now, so feel
free to tidy up as required.

Broken tags are probably just a symptom of too many people editing &
cut-and-pasting.  Some of the auto-magic ReSpec markup may be overspecified
because I was copying existing markup that had been automatically
generated.  However, you'll want to double-check before assuming things
will happen automatically, since we did have some problems with ReSpec
finding the correct references across different specs.

Amelia